Watch to see how Axis Community Health’s Behavioral Health Providers responded during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The mission of Axis Community Health is to provide quality, affordable, accessible, and compassionate health care services that promote the well-being of all members of the community.
- Axis is the sole provider of primary care services for low-income and uninsured Tri-Valley Residents.
- Axis provides over 120,000 patient visits a year for more than 15,000 people across five service sites located throughout Pleasanton, Livermore, and Dublin.
- Enrollment assistance for Medi-Cal, Covered CA, and other health plans. Services are also available on a sliding fee scale.
- Services provided both via telehealth and in-person.
Clinical Services Highlights
- Primary medical care for all ages
- Obstetrics, gynecology, and family planning
- Dental services
- Acupuncture and chiropractic
- Integrated behavioral health that provides whole person care in tandem with medical needs
- Mental health urgent care
- Case management and remote patient monitoring
- WIC nutrition program enrollment and guidance
For the Axis Community Health website, go to www.axishealth.org