CHCN is committed to improving how our patients receive specialty care. eConsults are a key part of that solution.
Our member health centers serve patients with high medical needs shaped by an increasingly strained social and economic reality. With eConsults, all CHCN providers can easily access virtual specialty care for their patients in a culturally affirmative manner – within hours.
Expanding what is possible for primary care
You can use eConsult to:Ask a question
about diagnosis or the care plan, get a second opinion on your treatment plan.
on an interim care plan while the patient waits to see a specialist.
get input on a patient’s current medication regimen.
Interpret a lab
or diagnostic result.
Improve referral quality
obtain the right information to get your patient to the appropriate specialist.
eConsult Case Examples
To see more case examples, click here.
- For Central Valley Resident, eConsults Area Technological Lifeline
- Specialty-care access for community health clinic patients: processes and barriers
- Examining the Effect of Electric Consults on Primary Care Providers
- 5 ways eConsult benefit you and your patients
- Building eConsult (Electronic Consults) Capability at an Academic Medical Center to Improve