- This event has passed.
CME Program: Biliary Tract Disease
July 19, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(Dinner served starting at 5:45pm, Presentation begins at 6:30pm)
Biliary tract disease is prevalent in the US. In this CME program practitioners will learn what studies to order and when to refer to a surgeon, a gastroenterologist, or the emergency department.
After this CME program providers will be able to:
1. Describe the spectrum of biliary tract disease.
2. Describe the clinical presentation of biliary tract disease.
3. Create a diagnostic workup of patients suspected of having biliary disease.
4. Recognize complications of biliary disease.
5. Describe the treatment of patients with biliary tract disease.
Presented by Dr. Roberto Celada and Dr. John Lee from Alameda Health Systems Surgery Department.
Click here to register.
Community Health Center Network (CHCN) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education.
CHCN designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.